Monday, September 12, 2011

Motivation

Motivation is a feeling of enthusiasm, interest, or commitment that makes somebody want to do something (i.e. run), or something that causes such a feeling (i.e. run).

I need this. I mean I know I want to run, I have an interest to run. I just can't seem to get my butt out of the house early enough to run before it gets too hot. Since I only see my boyfriend on weekends and we were out of town this weekend visiting some friends I found every excuse in the book to not get up early and run...I was too tired, I need new music, blah, blah, blah..I had too many. And I even packed my running gear too. Well....this week there is no excuses. I.just.need.to.do.it!

This week I am going to go to bed early. I am going to set out my clothes and gear the night before. I am going to update my playlist. I am going to eat better, so I feel better. No excuses!


What's your motivation??

No comments:

Post a Comment