Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

So the weekend got away with me and I didn't find time to post all weekend... tisk tisk.

Anyway, here's a recap:

Friday: Homemade dinner by yours truly. Just to give you a little background, my boyfriend has been traveling on the road for the past four months in which I only saw him a week halfway through. For now, I get to see him weekends since the company he works for is located 2 hours south of me (at least he's back in the same state!). Since he has been on the road for so long, I thought a nice homecooked meal was in order.
Tri-Colored Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce (w/ Lean Turkey) and a scoop of Ricotta Cheese.
Blueberry-Cheesecake Muffins= Yum
Saturday: Consisted of college football and all things football. FSU claimed their first win and shut out of the season 34-0. Success!



Sunday: Quality time. My boyfriend and I spent the day trying to dodge crowds at the outlet stores and a new restaurant that opened a couple months ago...who knew that the holiday weekend would bring so many crowds?!

Monday1 Year. A year ago, September 5th 2010 I went on my first date with now the love of my life; he's amazing in every way and I am so lucky to have him (more on us later). My boyfriend and I spent our 1 year anniversary low key relaxing by the pool since my boyfriend had to go back to work early Tuesday morning.

Finally got to indulge in Pumpkin flavored coffee. Yay!
I have recently signed up for my second half marathon, so many upcoming posts will be about my training. Stay tuned!!




No comments:

Post a Comment